Hitt, M. A., Ireland, R. D., & Hoskisson, R. E. (2019). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases (13th Edition). Cengage Learning US.
Now that you have completed the research for your final paper, please summarize your findings for the class and explain how
these findings relate to one or more Course Learning Objectives for this course. The Course Learning Objectives can be found on the first page of the syllabus.
Note: Be sure to use proper APA in-text citations and references as appropriate. COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
See Course Learning Objective below and my final paper attached.
At the successful conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
• Have a deeper appreciation of the process of strategic management and its contribution to the
management of the organization
• Identify the options available to the organization to best cope with changes in the environment
and to best take advantage of the organization’s competence
• Develop and apply analytical and creative skills in handling and evaluating problems and in
generating alternative solutions
• Develop measurable insight into the role of ethics and social responsibility as they relate to
strategic decision making
• Identify and explain methods used by companies to develop competitive advantage
• Explore and apply both practical and abstract strategic management models
• Topics include, but are not limited to: Porter’s Five Forces, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business
Level Strategy, Corporate Governance, Differentiation and Corporate Strategy, etc.